Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Four Months!

[september 2]

My little baby turned four months yesterday. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I know I say this every time I blog but it just amazes me every time I sign on and start typing. He has grown so much and is such a lovely baby. He is currently 25 inches long and 15.7 lbs! Big big boy♥

Today, Mannix ate rice cereal for the first time :) It was an experience that I will never forget..feeding my little baby his first food. Guess what else? He liked it! Sure it took a couple of tries..but it was a learning thing for both of us. I think I made it too watery I read the directions 1 tbsp of cereal and 4 tbsp of breast milk..actually I used 3 and added a little more cereal and it was still very runny. Oh well, we will try again! Mannix took down at least 3-4 spoon fulls of cereal :)

We also started using this product called Swimava and it is the cutest thing ever! It is supposed to help aid in swimming and help develop motor skills. Mannix loves it soo much, he just floats back and forth in the bathtub. He was in there for at least 20 minutes his first time and didn't even cry or fuss.

I also finally ordered my gDiapers! I can't wait to finally give cloth diapers a try. I really hope they are worth it and are not so terrible to deal with. I would really like to keep Mannix in fluff for as long as I can. I have been reading alot and hope that I'm as prepared as I can be. I mean, this is really a big thing (for me) I know its not going to be as easy as it seems. But with hard work and dedication I know I can do it :) Plus lets be honest its a big investment!

august 15 grandpa
august 16 jumperoo
august 19 swimava time
august 21 3D baby
august 28 mommy wow!
august 30
august 31 ET phone home
september 1 four month shots
september 2 play time :)

0 comments: